A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Ardelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Ardelt, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardelt graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ardelt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ardelt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka A. Ardelt practice?
Dr. Agnieszka Ardelt practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Baltimore, MD.
See Birmingham Neurologists and Birmingham Critical Care Practitioners.