A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Ardelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Ardelt, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardelt graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ardelt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka A Ardelt MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka A. Ardelt practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Ardelt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Ardelt practices Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Baltimore, MD.
See Birmingham Neurologists.