A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Kania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Kania is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Kania, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kania graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kania has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Kania MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka Kania practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Kania has 3 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Kania practices Family Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: River Grove, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Park Ridge Primary Care Doctors.