A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitowicz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kitowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kitowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka D Kitowicz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka D. Kitowicz practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.