A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitowicz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kitowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka D Kitowicz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka D. Kitowicz practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnieszka Kitowicz practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.