A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Krawczuk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Krawczuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Butler, PA.
See Butler Internists and Butler Infectious Disease Doctors.