A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagpal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nagpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagpal graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Nagpal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Geeta Nagpal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka G. Nagpal practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal practices Ophthalmology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Berkeley Ophthalmologists.