A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagpal graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nagpal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagpal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka G. Nagpal practice?
Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal practices Ophthalmology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Ophthalmologists.