A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagpal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nagpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagpal graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Nagpal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Geeta Nagpal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka G. Nagpal practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Nagpal practices Ophthalmology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Berkeley Ophthalmologists.