Dr. Agnieszka Niemeyer MD Patient Reviews

3.2

July 15th, 2016
No one is worth waiting 2 hours to see.

December 13th, 2015
She diagnosed and healed something that troubled me for 30+ years
The doctor is excellent. The nursing staff not very impressive, reflecting for sure the population of the peninsula.

September 3rd, 2015
She's an exceptional doctor
Several of my friends had face cancers removed by Dr Niemeyer. She's such a skilled surgeon, a stranger would never guess they'd had deep, disfiguring lesions. Yes, sometimes the waiting is long, but she never rushes me through when it's MY turn.

June 15th, 2015
I'm receiving caring and skilled attention to my very difficult condition.

October 23rd, 2013
Great Doctor HORRIBLE Staff Member
Our family likes Dr. Niemeyer. Yes, there is always a long wait to see her, but she is worth waiting for. The problem at Paragon Dermatology is not the physician. The problem is 1 staff member who treats Dr. Niemeyer's patients horribly -- in a rude, unprofessional & demeaning manner. M.P. does NOT reflect the quality of professionals Dr. Niemeyer has a reputation for hiring. Dr. Niemeyer deserves better and her patients deserve better.

September 20th, 2013
Worst experience at a "doctors" office ever
I was early to fill out paperwork like requested. I waited 45 minutes after my appt time to be seen. I waited another 45 mins with no clothes on in a cold exam room. Finally this rude dr Niemeyer comes blasting in likes its my fault she has to work. Spins me around, doesn't discuss a thing with me and burns off two moles without as much as remark as to why. Worst doctor ever. I heard her say how she doesn't like Americans because we complain too much. She's a mean person.

July 7th, 2013
Bring a snack
She is always running late. She shows up 30-45mins late for her first appointment every day. She blames everything on the poor girl at the reception desk. If you even see the same girl for your next appt. She hires and fires them. If you complain, the staff just apologizes. They hear it everyday.

May 19th, 2011
just try, I dare you to get a refill on a prescription from this Dr. Five days and counting. Does not answer e-mail request from pharmacy, office staff promised to have it called in twice and.....still no script..nice!

August 3rd, 2010
Poor professionalism
My husband visited Dr. Niemeyer's office to have a skin check. He waited 2 hours on the first visit before he was able to get in to see the doctor. On the second visit two days later (waiting 45 minutes) for 2 biopsies, he received very unprofessinal treatment from the assistant who talked about another clinic where she had worked, talked about a patient they had just seen who was only given a couple months to live, called Dr. N the "biopsy queen" because she biopsies everything, realized she had forgotten to photograph the mole which was to be removed, and tried to make a decision about which one it was. When the doctor scraped the area, the sample fell on the floor and they proceeded to look for it. She then scraped another area near the area which we suppose was the area to be biopsied. When I called the doctor to complain about this treatment, she was rude ("What is it you want" -- as though she really didn't have time to talk to me), said she was doing us a favor to see my husband, and was defensive about the procedure, asking me if I really hadn't heard of a specimen jumping off the knife before. Then she told me she would send the results and for us to be sure to see another doctor next time before she hung up on me. A professional would never make you feel you were bothering her with taking time to see you or answer questions, let alone hang up on you.

June 1st, 2010
Amazing and caring
Would strongly recommended. Friendly staff. Beautiful office. Smart, smart, smart doctor!!!!