A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Palecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Palecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Palecki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palecki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palecki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Palecki MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka Palecki practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Palecki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Palecki practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists, Manahawkin Pulmonologists, Manahawkin Critical Care Practitioners, and Manahawkin Sleep Medicine Doctors.