A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Palecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Palecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palecki
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Palecki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palecki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palecki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Palecki MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka Palecki practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Palecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnieszka Palecki practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists, Manahawkin Pulmonologists, Manahawkin Critical Care Practitioners, and Manahawkin Sleep Medicine Doctors.