A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Petersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Petersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Ewa Petersen MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka E. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnieszka Petersen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, and New Haven Pulmonologists.