Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by pacient on Nov 26th, 2013

I have seen this doctor few times I usually go to Katarzyna Olejniczak but choose Agnieszka because of convenience time that day. She was late for 2 hours and did not even apologized for it. My visit was with 1 year old daughter and it was not pleasant to sit for 1 hour in a waiting room and another hour in the room. After the check up she left to get the vaccines and took another patient and then came back after 20 minutes to complete the visit.After I let her know that this kind of practice is rude and I have no tolerance for it she told me that this is how she works and if I don't like it I can go somewhere else.I have been going to this office for 5 years and I am so disappointed that she does not care about patients she cares how many she can squeeze in that day.

Excellent doctor to have!!! show details Excellent doctor to have!!!
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Skop cares about her patients. Takes time to discuss problem and finds necessery solution. Does not rush to the next patient. Stays with the one she has as long as it is needed. Returns phone calls and informs about results in timely manner. I would recommend her to others. I went to different doctors in my life time but she is the doctor who is willing to help not to just have the appointment done.

Not all that good show details Not all that good
Aug 4th, 2010

She didn't spend enough time with me and my baby, didn't answer all my questions saying she had more patients waiting and didn't have enough time for us. I will be changing the doctor for my kid. This one might have seven years of experience but she should book less people per day and spend more time with individual patients.