A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smylnycky graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smylnycky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Zofia Smylnycky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka Z. Smylnycky practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians.