A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiatecka-Urban graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swiatecka-Urban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Nephrologists.