A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Vay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Vay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vay graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Vay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Vay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka Vay practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Vay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Vay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pinole, CA and San Leandro, CA.
See Berkeley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.