A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnieszka Witkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnieszka Witkiewicz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnieszka Witkiewicz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witkiewicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Witkiewicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnieszka Katadzyna Witkiewicz MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Agnieszka K. Witkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Agnieszka Witkiewicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Agnieszka Witkiewicz practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Dermatologists.