Dr. Agostino Iarrobino DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 10th, 2013
BEWARE
After doing much research online for a new doctor I found Dr. Iarrobino online based on positive reviews I read. I must say the reviews must be outdated. I've seen this doctor recently and I found him to be exhausted, not very caring, hurried, not interested in what I had to say, and overall cranky-lacking interpersonal skills. He didn't want to take the time to listen and connect with me as a patient. I was willing to chock it up to him having an off day so I wrote him a letter explaining how I felt and to contact me if he was just having a bad day so I could continue to have him as a doctor. I would have forgotten it forever as I know doctors are human too, they work long hours and can have a bad day. I confirmed through his secretary that he read my letter but he chose not to respond in any way to my concerns. I gave him the option of e-mail or by telephone and he simply ignored a genuine sharing from his patient which was designed to help him be a better doctor. That is the problem I see with this doctor, not that he had a bad day but that when a patient took the time to write a letter to point it out to him-he chose not to respond in any way. The only explanation I can fathom for this boils down to ego. Only someone with an enormous ego and pride problem would ignore a heartfelt letter from a patient. I felt a responsibility to make sure my review was included among the other positive reviews to portray a more accurate, balanced picture of this doctor so that someone else does not experience what I did. All he had to do was call or send me an e-mail and show some care and concern for his patient. There are plenty of good doctors out there who will take the time to listen, care, and put that genuine care into action on behalf of their patients. Sadly, I found out that Dr. Iarrobino is not one of them :(

September 29th, 2011
Best Dr. Around
I have had Dr. Iarrobino as my PCP for the last 14 years. Basically My entire adult life. He's been with me through a number of medical issues and he's a great doctor. The staff is always great, appointments are really easy to get, even same and next day. There is never a wait. I can't say enough about this Doctor.

September 9th, 2011
Excellent listener with very good knowledge and experience.