Dr. Agostino Ingraldi MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Lafayette, LA

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Ingraldi is a great Dr. very knowledgeable and courteous!!!

April 13th, 2016
Absolutely love Dr. Ingradhli. Such a compassionate man and Doctor. I received my transfer back home to Texas, will truly miss him as my Cardiologist. He always made me feel comfortable and at ease when I had to go to hospital for a procedure.

March 4th, 2016
A Great Doctor
Dr. Gus Saved my life! He is an excellent doctor, a caring compassionate person, and a very knowledgeable scholar in his field. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

July 25th, 2014
great person

July 22nd, 2014
Great Doc
I chose to visit Dr. Ingraldi based on my family doctor's recommendation, after reviewing and being very impressed with his resume, training and credentials. I was pleased to discover that not only is he exceptionally well-trained and knowledgeable in his field, but he is an very special person. He is a kind, competent, and very compassionate physician who takes the time to listen to his patients. He performs a thorough exam and takes the time to review/completely understand my history/problems, even after I've already gone through them with the nurse. I feel confident recommending Dr. Ingraldi to friends and family, and have done so on multiple occasions. They always report back to me that doctor Ingraldi is great.

September 23rd, 2013
Great doc
We have a few in the family who see Dr. Gus Ingraldi. He saved my cousin's life when he opened his vessels after serious heart blockage. He also takes the time to patiently adjust my elderly aunt's medications and listen to her concerns on every visit. He was highly recommended by my doctor, and two nurses who my niece works with at the hospital said Dr. Ingraldi is the best cardiologist in Lafayette. This meant a lot to me, because I believe nurses know the doctor's reputations and can make good recommendations.

July 1st, 2013
Dr. Gus Ingraldi saved my life
Dr. Ingraldi is one of the kindest doctors I've ever known. I am alive thanks to his great care-----I had a massive heart attack and the EMT ambulance team had to do CPR. Dr. Ingraldi was the one on call, and he saved my life. His bedside manner is one of the best I've ever experienced, and I've been to a lot of doctors in my lifetime. Going to his office is actually a real plesure, he is caring and patient and has been a blessing to me.

May 15th, 2017