Dr. Agostino Visioni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2016
His expert diagnosis saved my life. Excellent Dr.

January 12th, 2016
Awesome Doc!
Dr. Visioni performed my back surgery in 2011, almost 5 years ago at this writing. I had a ruptured disc at L4/L5. He also cleaned up another doctor's mess from the previous year on my L5/S1. I haven't had a problem in the past 5 years. Dr. Visioni is very thorough, has an excellent bedside manner and follows up to make sure all is well. I hope I don't have to make another visit to see Dr. Visioni, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate. I have, and will continue, to recommend him.

June 1st, 2015
Save my life
I was scheduled to have a lumbar fusion when some unusual symptoms appeared before the surgery. Dr Visioni recognized that these symptoms were unusual and not normal for the back problem I had. He had his staff schedule a new MRI to see what was going on. He noticed new possible tumors in my spine, confirmed the finding with a radiologist and sent me back to have my brain and entire spine imaged (MRI), I had not even left the hospital when he called me with the results of the MIR - although the brain was clear the spine was confirmed to have cancer tumors. He cancelled the scheduled surgery and had his staff schedule a CT scan and referred me to oncology - the CT scan showed active cancer in the liver, lungs and newly developed tumors in the spine. Subsequent biopsy showed the cancer was melanoma. Dr. Visioni saved my life - due to his analysis, testing, evaluation of my symptoms and spine. His care for me as a patient is simply wonderful. Thank you Dino.

April 3rd, 2015
worst doctor ever
The Dr. Visioni was the worst ever. I had a surgery on my back scheduled. Then 20 minute's before it he called and would not do my surgery. He and his staff were very ignorant. As if they were better than me. I hate this practice and recommend you go somewhere else.

December 12th, 2014
Very good and kind Doctor put my fears to rest. Was quite comfortable with him in and out of surgery

February 19th, 2014
It has now been 2 years since my back surgery by Dr. Visioni, On my last appt with him, he said I could do anything I wanted and he was so right. I have been without any back pain and I thank God and Dr. Visioni every single day.

June 6th, 2012
Best human being and surgeon ever
We owe so much to Dr. Visioni. He doesn't just take the easy cases. He is patient and kind and explained everything so thoroughly. I would recommend this talented surgeon to anyone who asks.

August 11th, 2011
Wish more doctors were like him
Dr. Visioni correctly diagnosed my husband's very serious disease. To date has performed 3 emergency surgeries giving my husband another chance at life each time. Dr. Visioni isn't like many surgeons I've come across. Even though his main interest regards the brain, he is patient, caring and excellent with explanations. God bless him!

July 22nd, 2011
Excellent physician
I highly recommend Dr. Visioni. He correctly diagnosed my medical condition, recommended surgery, the surgery took, and now I'm back to playing golf - something I wasn't able to do for two years.