Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Save my life show details Save my life
by Joseph Grigg on Jun 1st, 2015

I was scheduled to have a lumbar fusion when some unusual symptoms appeared before the surgery. Dr Visioni recognized that these symptoms were unusual and not normal for the back problem I had. He had his staff schedule a new MRI to see what was going on. He noticed new possible tumors in my spine, confirmed the finding with a radiologist and sent me back to have my brain and entire spine imaged (MRI), I had not even left the hospital when he called me with the results of the MIR - although the brain was clear the spine was confirmed to have cancer tumors. He cancelled the scheduled surgery and had his staff schedule a CT scan and referred me to oncology - the CT scan showed active cancer in the liver, lungs and newly developed tumors in the spine. Subsequent biopsy showed the cancer was melanoma. Dr. Visioni saved my life - due to his analysis, testing, evaluation of my symptoms and spine. His care for me as a patient is simply wonderful. Thank you Dino.

worst doctor ever show details worst doctor ever
by Damain Teat on Apr 3rd, 2015

The Dr. Visioni was the worst ever. I had a surgery on my back scheduled. Then 20 minute's before it he called and would not do my surgery. He and his staff were very ignorant. As if they were better than me. I hate this practice and recommend you go somewhere else.

Cervical Spinal Surgery show details Cervical Spinal Surgery
by Alfreda Lee on Dec 31st, 2014

Hello My Name Is Alfreda L, My experience with Dr Visioni was the best I had in a long time,the wait time was no more than 15 minutes. Dr Visioni bedside manner was very professional at all times, his staff was very courteous . my Diagnosis was accurate , Dr Visioni time spent with me explaining my diagnosis was excellent , he took his time whatever I didn't understand he explained it to me .... a job well done. my follow up visits with him was great, Dr Visioni deserves a 5star because that's just what kind of doctor he is, what a excellent doctor he is yes indeed

by Brian Kelley Sr. on Dec 12th, 2014

Very good and kind Doctor put my fears to rest. Was quite comfortable with him in and out of surgery

by Ann Mecanko on Feb 19th, 2014

It has now been 2 years since my back surgery by Dr. Visioni, On my last appt with him, he said I could do anything I wanted and he was so right. I have been without any back pain and I thank God and Dr. Visioni every single day.

Best human being and surgeon ever show details Best human being and surgeon ever
Jun 6th, 2012

We owe so much to Dr. Visioni. He doesn't just take the easy cases. He is patient and kind and explained everything so thoroughly. I would recommend this talented surgeon to anyone who asks.

Wish more doctors were like him show details Wish more doctors were like him
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Visioni correctly diagnosed my husband's very serious disease. To date has performed 3 emergency surgeries giving my husband another chance at life each time. Dr. Visioni isn't like many surgeons I've come across. Even though his main interest regards the brain, he is patient, caring and excellent with explanations. God bless him!

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Jul 22nd, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Visioni. He correctly diagnosed my medical condition, recommended surgery, the surgery took, and now I'm back to playing golf - something I wasn't able to do for two years.