A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aguedo Retodo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retodo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Retodo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aguedo Retodo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Retodo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Retodo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aguedo Avaricio Retodo MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aguedo A. Retodo practice?
- Dr. Aguedo Retodo has 1 office location.
Dr. Aguedo Retodo practices Surgery near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Surgeons.