A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aguedo Retodo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aguedo Retodo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Retodo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Retodo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Retodo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aguedo A. Retodo practice?
Dr. Aguedo Retodo practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Surgeons.