A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aguedo Retodo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retodo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Retodo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aguedo Retodo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Retodo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Retodo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aguedo Avaricio Retodo MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aguedo A. Retodo practice?
- Dr. Aguedo Retodo has 1 office location.
Dr. Aguedo Retodo practices Surgery near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Surgeons.