A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aguida Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aguida Atkinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aguida Cabral Atkinson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aguida C. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Aguida Atkinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aguida Atkinson practices Pediatrics near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Milford Pediatricians.