A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aguida Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aguida Atkinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife.
Dr. Atkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 6 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan