Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Agustin Busta
Dr. Agustin Busta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Busta is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Bellevue Hospital Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Agustin Busta has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Agustin Busta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Joshua Schwimmer
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Colette Spaccavento
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Glenn Goldstein
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice
New York, NY 0 mi39