A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castellanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Castellanos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin W Castellanos MD is a male Internist and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Agustin W. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Agustin Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Agustin Castellanos practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.