Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Agustin Castellanos Jr
Dr. Agustin Castellanos Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology. Dr. Castellanos is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Agustin Castellanos Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Agustin Castellanos Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Carlos Alfonso
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Miami, FL 0.03 mi9
Dr. Alexandre Ferreira
Interventional Cardiology, Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.03 mi27
Dr. Miguel Diaz
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Miami, FL 0.03 mi15