A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Castellanos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castellanos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agustin W. Castellanos practice?
Dr. Agustin Castellanos practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.