A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Ferreiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Ferreiro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferreiro
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ferreiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Ferreiro, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreiro graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Ferreiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin N Ferreiro FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agustin N. Ferreiro practice?
- Dr. Agustin Ferreiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Agustin Ferreiro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Cardiologists.