A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Ferreiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Ferreiro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferreiro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Ferreiro, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreiro graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Ferreiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin N Ferreiro FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agustin N. Ferreiro practice?
- Dr. Agustin Ferreiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Agustin Ferreiro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Cardiologists.