A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Ibarrola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Ibarrola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Ibarrola, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibarrola graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ibarrola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibarrola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agustin M. Ibarrola practice?
Dr. Agustin Ibarrola practices Surgery near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See Wellington Surgeons.