A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Legido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Legido is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Legido, MD, PHD, MBA is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Mental Retardation
- Partial Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Legido graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Legido has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Legido accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agustin Legido practice?
Dr. Agustin Legido practices Pediatrics, Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Neurologists.