A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Legido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Legido is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Legido, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Mental Retardation
- Partial Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Legido graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Legido has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin Legido MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Agustin Legido practice?
- Dr. Agustin Legido has 8 office locations.
Dr. Agustin Legido practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.