parent show details parent
Feb 15th, 2012

First visit was great - little wait time, good discussion. Follow-up visits had waits over 1hr & Legido was very dismissive of ANY concerns expressed by parents. Looked down on us as if we couldn't know anything b/c we aren't him. Just wanted us to be quiet, give medication & not come back.

LACKING show details LACKING
Apr 14th, 2011

Was really hoping that Dr. Legido would exercise this Expertise & knowledge that has been boasted about. I unfortunately saw none. We've always waiting at LEAST one hour JUST to have vitals checked and then crammed into a stuffy back room. After being seen by either an intern or one of his colleagues, Dr. Legido would hastily pop in with an "Alright let's get this over with" attitude and literally it'd be over in about 6 minutes. Sent home once again with a new RX and "plan". I've never received a follow-up call, email, letter, nada! I'm very disappointed to say the least. Moving forward....

Agressive show details Agressive
Jan 15th, 2010

One of the most agresive doctors you will meet. If you want your child on medicine and at high doses for long periods of time with him only guessing what this will do, go to him. If you want a doctor who will not listen to your concerns or to your educated questions, go to him.If you ask him why are we doing this and his response is I know what I am doing you do not, go to him.

Legido Agustin Md - St Christopher Hosp-Children is the very best show details Legido Agustin Md - St Christopher Hosp-Children is the very best
by Citysearch User on Jul 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

The very best for pediatric neurology. Hard to find doctors like him who are so dedicated to the practice of medicine for children. A credit...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com