Dr. Agustin Legido MD Patient Reviews

• Child Neurology Reading, PA

3.0

no change

July 15th, 2015
Every time I take my son there we have to wait for him to arrive! He is usually anywhere from 1-2 hours late. Then when you do get to see him, he will say hi to my son and then me and shake my hand. Never talks another word to my son. Then he is very rushy and interrupts you while your trying to talk. Doesn't listen then get agitated when he makes a mistake and blames it on me. Insisting I told him the wrong thing. He stopped threw his pen on the counter and accused me of having an attitude and stated I didn't travel 2 hours to put up with ur attitude. I responded by I am answering ur questions and u are the one yelling at me. All of this happened in front of my child. I will be looking into another doctor for my child! Dr. Leigdo is very rude and inconsiderate of your time! Would not recommend!!!!!!

February 15th, 2012
parent
First visit was great - little wait time, good discussion. Follow-up visits had waits over 1hr & Legido was very dismissive of ANY concerns expressed by parents. Looked down on us as if we couldn't know anything b/c we aren't him. Just wanted us to be quiet, give medication & not come back.

April 14th, 2011
LACKING
Was really hoping that Dr. Legido would exercise this Expertise & knowledge that has been boasted about. I unfortunately saw none. We've always waiting at LEAST one hour JUST to have vitals checked and then crammed into a stuffy back room. After being seen by either an intern or one of his colleagues, Dr. Legido would hastily pop in with an "Alright let's get this over with" attitude and literally it'd be over in about 6 minutes. Sent home once again with a new RX and "plan". I've never received a follow-up call, email, letter, nada! I'm very disappointed to say the least. Moving forward....

January 15th, 2010
Agressive
One of the most agresive doctors you will meet. If you want your child on medicine and at high doses for long periods of time with him only guessing what this will do, go to him. If you want a doctor who will not listen to your concerns or to your educated questions, go to him.If you ask him why are we doing this and his response is I know what I am doing you do not, go to him.