A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Mego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Mego is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Mego, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mego graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Mego has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin Bernabe Mego MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agustin B. Mego practice?
- Dr. Agustin Mego has 2 office locations.
Dr. Agustin Mego practices Family Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Family Physicians.