A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Ramos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Ramos, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramos has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin Ramos MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Agustin Ramos practice?
- Dr. Agustin Ramos has 11 office locations.
Dr. Agustin Ramos practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Daytona Beach, FL.
See Tavares Cardiologists.