Dr. Agustin Sanz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Primary Care Doctor
My husband and I have been with Dr Sanz for many years. He has always provided excellent care for both of us but especially for my husband who had several health issues. Dr. Sanz provided follow-up and continued care after every hospital stay and operation my husband had. He has called us personally on a Sat. when a test result required it. He provided support for me when things were tough especially when I lost my husband. I will continue to recommend Dr. Sanz to anyone that needs a doctor.

September 10th, 2016
Patient.
I came to visit doctor Sanz and was greatly impressed with how clean and inviting the Office was.The Staff was very welcoming and helpful with all my Needs.When I met Doctor Sanz I was impressed how thorough he was with my exam and how attentive he was to all my concerns and Questions.I would highly recommend Doctor Sanz at Main Heart and Family with complete confidence.

April 6th, 2016
DR. SANZ, IS A GREAT DOCTOR! YES HIS PAST STAFF WAS HORRIBLE.. HE HAS NEW STAFF NOW AND SO FAR SO GOOD, I WOULDNT CHANGE HIM FOR ANY OTHER DOCTOR I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!! KUDOS TO DOCTOR SANZ...........

April 5th, 2016
Above and Beyond

March 2nd, 2016
Staff problems???
I decided to write about my experience after reading the other reviews. Dr. Sanz was highly recommended and I have been satisfied with him, but I am now feeling he has too many patients and staff is not coping. I was very ill with high temperature and advised by nurse helpline to call my Dr. I waited a long time before being asked to leave a message. After several hours I gave up and went to Urgent Care!!! My call was never returned!!! Very sad for a good Dr.!!!

September 16th, 2015
Overall Dr. Sanz is a good internist. However, his current nurse is the rudest unprofessional person I've ever spoken to. She has no respect for a patient during a conversation and screamed at me over the phone. It looks like I will have to find a new doctor.

May 6th, 2015
Find another practice, staff are horrible !!
Good Doctor but he surrounds himself with horrible staff and a terrible Nurse Practitioner. I was first apt of the day, no one else there and still waited over 30 min, finally just left. NP was in hallway having "girl" talk with other staff, no respect for patients. Other reviews say the same thing, stay away from this practice. 3 other friends who were patients have also left for same reasons.

April 28th, 2015
dr sanz good but staff is terrible
you make your appt over the phone at another location than dr sanz office--there is absolutely no communication between staff and your told one thing over the phone and something completely different once you arrive for your appt. when you complain they shrug and take no responsibility and tell you to call someone else at their main office. i won't go back.

April 1st, 2015
he is actually really good but the ladies at the office are horrible they will not call you back they will not answer the phone and when they do they have an attitude especially the blonde lady in the office

November 26th, 2014
Rude Staff
I spoke with one of his staff members, her name is Norma, and she is the rudest individual I have ever spoken with in the medical practice. Because of her attitude I will not be using Dr. Sanz's services any longer.

November 3rd, 2014
Angry & Frustrated w/ office that does not answer the phone!
We just arrived home from picking up more blood pressure medicine samples from the office. We have to pick them up because the office has not filed the proper paperwork to our ins. Publix has asked them twice I have given up completely. It has been 8 months since he started on this medicine and the office staff still blames the "head office" for lack of prescriptions. So I am now trying to reach them because they gave my husband a different type of medicine with no reason, or explanation. I called my pharmacist and asked if we should be concerned and she said call your doctor before taking them. Well, that's easier said than done. It has been over an hour and I still can't get through. I still have no idea how it is possible to run a Doctor's office and not have a receptionist to answer the phone! Trying to communicate with this office is a huge headache. It should not be this hard to talk to your own doctor!!!

May 15th, 2014
Knowledgeable and caring
I think Dr. Sanz is an excellent doctor. His office staff, however, is pretty bad. I have waited weeks for results of tests. Calling for results once is not enough. I have been ignored by staff and made to wait for items that were readily available. I will continue to see the doctor though because he is very good and accurate. Always cares about his patients. Doesn't rush.