Dr. Agustin Tavares Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Agustin Tavares?

Posted on June 20th, 2017

He doesn't follow through on submitting referrals or on treatments, prescriptions get sent to the wrong place. After you leave you realize he didn't do anything about some of your complaints.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

An excellent doctor have had no problems with Dr Tavares

Excelent Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I would recommend him to anyone, very nice person.

The Best Doctor I've ever had!

Posted on August 12th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Tavares for about 8 years. My sister recommended me to see him. She is a patient as well as her husband. I absolutely love him as my doctor. He is so caring. He listens to anything I have to say even if I'm tryin to diagnose my own problems. He makes you feel as though he can hellp you with anything your experiences and usually does. He's got a great knowledge of a wide variety of medical fields so I know I can discuss any issues I may have with him. My other sister is now a patient as well as my husband and daughter. His staff is also great. They will try to get you in to see him on short notice if they can. The nurse is very accessible if you need to call and ask a medical question instead of always having to make an appointment.

The best doctor!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Tavares is attentive and compassionate. He listens to your medical problem and is extremely assertive in his diagnosis. After seeing many doctors for many years and not being able to diagnose and treat my health problems, I went so see Dr. Tavares 8 years ago and he has diagnosed and treated me since. I love Dr. Tavares, he gave me my life back. What a difference it makes to have a doctor that listens and really cares!!! Other doctors told me it was all in my head, but doctor Tavares got to the root of the problem. He will be my doctor forever.

Posted on January 26th, 2011

He is an amazing one of a kind doctor. I will go to him forever.

CARING DOCTOR

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Dr. Tavares is the dream doctor! He is genuinely interested in his patient(s) and does all that is humanly possible to demonstrate his care and concern by being attentive, thereby diagnosing accurately and prescribing precisely what his patient needs to enjoy a full, healthy life. God bless you, Dr. Tavares!

Posted on October 12th, 2017