A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Vargas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Vargas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Vargas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin Alberto Vargas MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agustin A. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Agustin Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Agustin Vargas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Internists and Jupiter Cardiologists.