A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustin Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agustin Vargas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustin Vargas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Vargas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustin Alberto Vargas MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agustin A. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Agustin Vargas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Agustin Vargas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Jupiter Internists and Jupiter Cardiologists.