Dr. Agustin Yip Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Agustin Yip?

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Dr. Yip saved my life. Honestly. I am grateful for his help through the most difficult time of my life.

A Caring Doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2013

I understand the other reviewer's issue with access to Dr. Yip only one day a week. I'm self-employed, so it's not an issue with me. I have found Dr. Yip to be professional, compassionate, thoughtful, and very pleasant to visit. He takes the time to actually LISTEN to me – patiently. I have never had a complaint regarding his medical treatment of my depression, anxiety, and OCD. His PhD is a great addition to his MD status and is helpful when talking about life's tribulations. It's also useful when prescribing the proper medications. I know that when I leave my appointment he is only a phone call away when I’m in desperate need of his advice. From the many years of being in therapy, I know I'm receiving the absolute best care.

Posted on November 10th, 2013

He only sees patients one day a week. There can be up to a half hour wait on appointment day. I have been treated well and I have been treated rudely by staff. Checking out after an appointment is not always a welcoming process. I know my doctor knows my diagnosis, but he continuously asks hurtful questions because I have mental illnesses (and not because I display symptoms worthy of the questions) that do NOT apply to me at all - in fact, they never have applied to me. He has a good bedside manner. He spends time and appears to be thorough. He doesn't follow up after visits.

Posted on August 1st, 2017