A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rushanaedy
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rushanaedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushanaedy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rushanaedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy practice?
- Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy practices Urology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Urologists.