A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rushanaedy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rushanaedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushanaedy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rushanaedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy practice?
- Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Agustinus Rushanaedy practices Urology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Urologists.