A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahad Khan, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahad M Khan MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahad M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ahad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahad Khan practices Surgery near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Surgeons.