A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahad Mahootchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahootchi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mahootchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Vision Correction
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahootchi graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahootchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Community Hospital
- Same Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahad Mahootchi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ahad Mahootchi practice?
- Dr. Ahad Mahootchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahad Mahootchi practices Ophthalmology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Ophthalmologists.