A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahad Mahootchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahootchi graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahootchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Community Hospital
- Same Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahad Mahootchi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ahad Mahootchi practice?
- Dr. Ahad Mahootchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahad Mahootchi practices Ophthalmology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Ophthalmologists.