Dr. Ahad Mahootchi MD Patient Reviews

March 23rd, 2017
Superior doctor
Dr Mahootchi and staff are very friendly and professional. They treat you like you are their only patient. I would recommend them to everyone. They are the greatest.

February 22nd, 2017
I have had both eyes done. Dr. Mahootchi was awesome !!!! the facility is very clean and staff is professional. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mahootchi

February 22nd, 2017
Just an all-round great doctor!
I just completed my second cataract surgery. Have 100% + confidence in this doctor. He a professional, knows his job well, kind and compassion. I recommend coming here for all your eye care.

January 24th, 2017
Miracle worker
I was told to have my cataracts looked after a eye exam.glare and blurred vision plus a lesion on my eye lid were my problem.Well Dr mahootchi miracle hands fixed it.As an out of poctet patient cost was every thing.It was done at a fraction of the original cost given to me.My eyesight restored is nothing short of miracle for me.Thankyou is not enough,may god bless you're hands which were made to heal.

December 23rd, 2016
So glad I went here.
I had Lasik surgery 20 years ago in Michigan. I lost my vision in my right eye. Had to go to Canada to have it fixed. Now here I was with cataractd & afraid of what was ahead. .Dr Mahootchi was so great. He send for all my records. I've had the surgery in both eyes. I'm seeing 20 20 I don't need glasses. Dr Mahootchi is the best & the people who work for him

October 19th, 2016
Happy customer
The entire staff at The Eye Clinic of Florida holds professionalism. I am completely satisfied the clinic and Dr. Mahootchi. He is extremely skilled and personable. I would recommend Dr. Mahootchi to my friends and family.

October 12th, 2016
No More Contacts!
Very pleasant experience with Dr. Mahootchi and his knowledgeable and personable staff. Had cataracts removed from both eyes and implants of Crystalens. The exercises to train my muscles to use the Crystalenses are easy to do. I am a golfer and right after having my first surgery, I was reading the greens so much better than with my contacts. Looking forward to making many more putts!

September 23rd, 2016
Great Job
I want to thank Doctor Mahootchi for doing a great job on my eyes , It has been a long time since i could see this well

August 17th, 2016
The whole office, Dr. and staff are courteous, professional, very competent, patient and caring. They are willing to explain everything. We have had Dr. Mahootchi as our Ophthalmologist for 14 years.

August 17th, 2016
We drive from Land O Lakes to see Dr. M . My wife and I can't praise him enough. We both had our cataract surgeries by him and can't praise him enough. He is prompt to to return calls and he and staff explain everything in detail. The office and staff at surgery center are top notch. Can't praise him enough😀

August 8th, 2016
very pleasant experience.

June 20th, 2016
I had eye surgery on 6/7/16 to raise my eye lid.For many years I had a sagging eyelid that interfered with my vision as well as (in my opinion) made me look hideous. I would refuse to pose for pictures because I was embarrassed. Immediately after surgery ( in spite of the little bit of swelling ) I saw an immediate difference. As it healed I was amazed at how much better I could see and received many compliments on my appearance including how much younger I look by many people. I am so happy I had this procedure done. Dr. Mahootchi is a fantastic doctor!!!!!!!