Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, MD
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Happy customer show details Happy customer
by Happy Northerner on Oct 19th, 2016

The entire staff at The Eye Clinic of Florida holds professionalism. I am completely satisfied the clinic and Dr. Mahootchi. He is extremely skilled and personable. I would recommend Dr. Mahootchi to my friends and family.

No More Contacts! show details No More Contacts!
by Lynda Y on Oct 12th, 2016

Very pleasant experience with Dr. Mahootchi and his knowledgeable and personable staff. Had cataracts removed from both eyes and implants of Crystalens. The exercises to train my muscles to use the Crystalenses are easy to do. I am a golfer and right after having my first surgery, I was reading the greens so much better than with my contacts. Looking forward to making many more putts!

Great Job show details Great Job
by Edward Schipper on Sep 23rd, 2016

I want to thank Doctor Mahootchi for doing a great job on my eyes , It has been a long time since i could see this well

by Fred and Alice Nicar on Aug 17th, 2016

The whole office, Dr. and staff are courteous, professional, very competent, patient and caring. They are willing to explain everything. We have had Dr. Mahootchi as our Ophthalmologist for 14 years.

Aug 17th, 2016

We drive from Land O Lakes to see Dr. M . My wife and I can't praise him enough. We both had our cataract surgeries by him and can't praise him enough. He is prompt to to return calls and he and staff explain everything in detail. The office and staff at surgery center are top notch. Can't praise him enough😀

by michael a. perry on Aug 8th, 2016

very pleasant experience.

by Tresa Hall on Jun 20th, 2016

I had eye surgery on 6/7/16 to raise my eye lid.For many years I had a sagging eyelid that interfered with my vision as well as (in my opinion) made me look hideous. I would refuse to pose for pictures because I was embarrassed. Immediately after surgery ( in spite of the little bit of swelling ) I saw an immediate difference. As it healed I was amazed at how much better I could see and received many compliments on my appearance including how much younger I look by many people. I am so happy I had this procedure done. Dr. Mahootchi is a fantastic doctor!!!!!!!

by Tom Moncrieff on Apr 7th, 2016

I am most greatfull for this gifted surgeon, have been seeing in black and white for years, now its in tecnicolor.

Mar 23rd, 2016

I had laser done to both my eyes. It has been over 80 weeks since this was done and everything is great. Eye pressure runs from 16 to 20. Eyesight is stable.

by Judy Jalbert on Mar 13th, 2016

I have worn glasses for more years then I would like to admit. Getting crystalens with my cataract surgery has changed my life. Not needing glasses for road signs, computer or menus makes me feel young again.

Glaucoma relief show details Glaucoma relief
by Jim Hochhauser and Jo Anne Meade on Mar 12th, 2016

I had been going to USF for my glaucoma and I was looking for a second opinion. My husband had to get his yearly eye exam and friend’s recommended Dr. Mahootchi. During his exam he described my problems with my glaucoma treatment so he made me an appointment. Dr. Mahootchi was confident that he could reduce the number of different eye drops and get me some much needed eye relief. He also stated that if he couldn’t help me my visit would be free. I would have tried anything my life revolved around my eye drops I couldn’t stand it. The end result, Dr. Mahootchi was a man of his word not only was he able to reduce my eye drops from four to one, my eyes feel great. The best description I can give you of Dr. Mahootchi is miracle worker.

by Linda on Mar 1st, 2016

Two visits surgery scheduled. I have trust in yhis doctor.

by cr on Feb 29th, 2016

I chose Dr.Mahootchi for my cataract surgery from internet reviews.I was pleased with the procedure,results and the ease of it all. The Dr. and the staff were friendly and professional. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

by Charles Buckel on Dec 30th, 2015

I will recommend him to all, I was very satisfied with the entire program. hard to find a good Doc like him in todays world

by Christine Dean on Dec 2nd, 2015

I visited a number of Doctors before I selected Dr. Mahootchi to do my cataract surgery. I am happy that I chose him. Both eyes are done and I am excited that I have such great vision and will not need glasses any longer.

by Lynda Adams on Nov 10th, 2015

I had cataracts removed from both my eyes by Dr Mahootchi. I was a bit anxious before surgery and his staff reassured me I had the best physician for my condition, and said, "If I was going to have this surgery done I would have Dr Mahootchi do mine". The staff was right! Dr Mahootchi was very precise, professional, and concerned that everything he and everyone else did was correct. I was called after I got home to make sure I knew what to do, if I had any questions, and was given helpful hints for any problems I might encounter. I feel reassured I have found a physician I have confidence in to take care of my eyes in the future!

by Karen Greco on Oct 21st, 2015

Just had my second cataract surgery and could not be happier. The office is clean, well organized, friendly and each employee is well trained in procedures. All explanations given were concise and easily understood. I was always greeted by a smile and reassured of my post-op progression. The ambulatory surgery staff is outstanding and continues the great care provided by the main office staff. This is the place to go if you want care of the highest quality in Zephyrhills.

by Roma Coleman on Sep 20th, 2015

I was very pleased with the cataract surgery and with Dr. Mahootchi and Staff. I am a new patient and they made me feel at ease and gave me the best care. I would highly recommend them.

by Roma L. Coleman on Aug 19th, 2015

I am very happy with the procedure, Dr Mahootchi and Staff

by Mary Harter on Aug 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mahootchi for years. We live in Land O Lakes and is about a 45 minutes drive. I would drive hours to see him!!!!! He is so caring and explains everything to the patient. I joke I can talk to him like a son!!! Had my cataracts removed in April, two weeks apart. I was nervous but he put me at ease. The surgery center experience was fantastic. Everyone was so kind and put me at ease. Just has my three month checkup. Again, he explained everything. I would recommend him to everyone, especially if you are diabetic. He understands the special eye issues of diabetics . Can you tell, I have faith in him and reccomend him to everyone. It is wonderful being able to see without glasses now. Dr. Mahootchi gave me a new outlook on life!!!

by pete whittier on May 31st, 2015

about the best doc in any specialty I've worked with since moving to fl.. he has a light touch that is always professional, and self confidence with zero pomposity, plus a uniformly top notch staff. his surgical work is excellent.

by Marion K on May 27th, 2015

Dr A Mahootchi is an outstanding & knowledgeable eye doctor and a doctor that I feel I can trust with my eye problems. We now live an hour North of the Eye Clinic Of Florida but the staff is always accommodating with our appointment needs. My cataract surgeries were fantastically performed by Dr. Mahootchi plus the staff presented the instructions in a professional & comprehensive way. The cleanliness of the office and the surgery center was to be commended. I will highly recommend Dr. Mahootchi and the staff to my friends and family. Thank You for your excellent service.

by Lisa S. on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Mahootchi and staff are exceptional ! Very courteous and takes time for each patient to explain procedures, exams, etc. I had crystalens replacements in both eyes and the results are overwhelming! THE BEST decision I ever made was to see Dr. Mahootchi and have the eye surgery! I am extremely pleased with the results and the follow up care. I highly recommend the Eye Clinic of Florida and Crystalens!

Apr 29th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mahootchi for years now. Recently had cataract surgery for both eyes, three weeks apart. I strongly feel he is the best eye doctor around. We drive over 25miles each way to his office. The cataract surgery was the best thing I have done. He is so professional and explains everything in detail. The same day surgery is exceptional!!

Cataracts to Crystalens show details Cataracts to Crystalens
by Patricia M. on Apr 10th, 2015

Within the past two months I had cataract surgeries replacing my damages lenses with Crystalens’. Dr. Mahootchi and his staff are remarkable. Dr. Mahootchi’s attention to detail and ability to answer every question I had, allowed me to feel confident in the process. His staff is efficient and attentive, making me feel like I was the only one at the surgery center. Super people!! The Crystalens are amazingly clear. I had worn progressive lens glasses for the past 24 years. I was now was having trouble with bright lights and focus. Due to the gradual progression of cataracts, I didn’t realize how bad my vision had become. Approximately 24 hours after surgery my vision was clear and bright and shortly thereafter gave my glasses away!! Dr. Mahootchi is the only MD, Ophthalmologist I will ever use. I highly recommend Dr. Mahootchi, he’s the best!

Cataract surgery show details Cataract surgery
by Martha Arroyo on Apr 2nd, 2015

I had cataract surgery in my right eye with someone else and had a horrible experience. I had cataract surgery in my left eye with Dr. Mahootchi and my results were excellent. I didn't have any problems. The staff has been so good to me.

by William M Oneto on Mar 21st, 2015

Looking for a Ophthalmology in Zephyrhills , Dr Mahootchi was recommended to us from some friends living in my park. After having Cataract Surgery by DR. Mahootchi , Seeing better then ever I want to thank Him and Is staff for a very pleasant experience . Thank You

Doc does a great job. show details Doc does a great job.
by Al Garavaglia on Feb 27th, 2015

Doctor and staff are both friendly and efficient. My wife is doing very well, the surgery was pretty much painless and Tay is very happy with the results. Her vision continues to improve and we look forward to no more glasses.

by claudia kikendall on Feb 19th, 2015

was great Dr Mahootchi changed my life I have had glasses since I was 3 years old now I have no glasses only to read love that man

by Dayna on Jan 28th, 2015

Dr. Mahootchi gave me the best options and thorough treatment for my cataract repair.

Dec 24th, 2014

I had Cataracts removed and was very impressed and at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is very friendly.

Excellent care with Dr. M - AVOID St. Luke's!!!! show details Excellent care with Dr. M - AVOID St. Luke's!!!!
by Eileen Garcia on Dec 18th, 2014

My husband had an excellent experience and results from cataract surgery with Dr. M. Prompt good care UNLIKE ST. Luke's -beware of St. Luke's!!! We waited FOUR HOURS AND finally left without having the eye surgery there. There were two patients in front of us at the time we left. Other waiting patients at St. Luke's stated that their earlier eye surgery required an eight hour commitment from arrival to return to home.

Vitrectomy to remove floaters show details Vitrectomy to remove floaters
by June Wheelis on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Mahootchi and his staff are very professional. I had a large floater due to a blood vessel breaking in the back of my eye. This interfered with my vision. Dr. Mahootchi was great in the surgery and all went well. I now am floater free in my eye. This is a great procedure and Dr. Mahootchi does it well. I would recommend him to any one. Thank you Dr. Mahhotchi

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Ruth B on Dec 16th, 2014

I just had cataract surgery on both eyes. No more double vision. I can see distances and am using only 1.0 for reading when the light is not bright. And it's only two months since the second surgery. I would definitely recommend him and have.

Cataract Surgery in both eyes show details Cataract Surgery in both eyes
by JoAnn Massengill on Dec 15th, 2014

I definitely would recommend Dr. Mahootchi to anyone. He did a great job. I can see so much better now. Everything is brighter. I only use glasses for reading now. I do not have the headaches anymore. Don't need to wear glasses for driving. I have recommended friends to see him.

by June Tremblay on Dec 11th, 2014

My expierence with Crystalens at the Same Day Surgery center was wonderful. The staff was amazing and made me feel at ease. This is the first time I have been able to go without glasses and have clear vision. I would recommend Dr Mahootchi and the Crystalens to anyone.

by Betty S. on Nov 5th, 2014

I have already written a review for Dr. Mahootchi but somehow it only  marked two stars and I definitely meant for four stars to be marked!! Sorry Dr. M you definitely deserve 4 stars!! I would not trust another Dr. to mess with my eyes! I have been seeing you for over 15 yrs now!

by Betty S. on Oct 30th, 2014

I am very pleased with my eye surgery on my right eye last week ! I can't wait to get my left eye done. I have been seeing Dr. Mahootchi for about 15 years now! He has always been very professional! He always takes time to explain everything to you! His staff is very pleasant and efficient also!!

Best Doctor In The State & Excellent Staff show details Best Doctor In The State & Excellent Staff
by Bessie F. Caskey on Oct 10th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Mahootchi over 15 years and it has always been a wonderful experience. I had cataract surgery and Crystal Lens put in. I had absolutely no problems at all. Now I have 20/20 vision. If you need a great eye doctor with a wonderful staff, call Dr. Mahootchi's office. He's the best doctor in the state!

by Bill Parham on Sep 24th, 2014

I had one eye done yesterday. Today I drove my daughter to school and worked there several hours I have almost no discomfort and the world is very bright. Thank You Dr. Mahootchi

totally satisfied. show details totally satisfied.
by janis cronin on Sep 5th, 2014

First contact at reception to out the door totally professional yet friendly ... from macular watch, retinal tear repair follow-up to eyelid lift, I couldn't be more satisfied. These are now my people for as long as I'm here.

The Awesome Results I have had show details The Awesome Results I have had
by Ardell B on Aug 28th, 2014

I went to him 11 yrs ago to have cataracts removed what an awesome result I didn't realize how much i was seeing until afterwards .5 yrs ago all of sudden my left eye i couldnt see only half of what ever i was looking at called his office they had me come in asap diagnosed the problem and took care of it i now have good vision in that eye again thank you to the doctor and his excellent staff and their care

by Mary F. Skinner on Aug 14th, 2014

I can hardly express how impressed with my cataract surgery. So thrilled not to have to wea glasses except for close work. Staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable. I tell everyone what a excellent opthamolagist and eye surgeon Dr. Mahootchi is.

good experience show details good experience
Aug 11th, 2014

I am very pleased with my recent experience and cataract surgery. With over 40 years as a health care professional, I truly appreciate the excellent care I received from Dr Mahootchi and his entire staff. The day surgery center is well run and exceeded my expectations.

The Best show details The Best
by Sherry M. Hurka on Jul 23rd, 2014

Dr. Mahootchi did cataract and corrective surgery last year. I could see great after the surgery amazing. It's almost 1 1/2 yrs. later and I still can see great. The surgery didn't hurt at all and he was totally professional through out the entire procedure. When Dr. Mahootchi told me I needed the surgery my husband was not with me, he was outside in the car and the doctor walked outside and explained everything to him. I couldn't believe it. What kind of a doctor would do that. He's the best!

Great Doctor & Staff show details Great Doctor & Staff
Jun 11th, 2014

I found Dr. Mahootchi on the internet as I was looking for a better price on the Crystalens implants. I sent my questions in via their contact email and Dr. Mahootchi personally called me to discuss my situation and pricing. I went for my first visit and found a warm, friendly and caring doctor and staff. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and the savings. I will continue to go to Dr. Mahootchi for all my eye health checkups.

Enjoyable Experience show details Enjoyable Experience
by Tony J. Hayter on May 9th, 2014

I am very pleased with the results I received after my visits with Dr Mahootchi. I was a difficult case because I had RK surgary on my eyes 20 years ago and as a result of the scar tissue and other problems caused by the RK, I believe Dr Mahootchi had to spend a lot more time then usual on me. However: he was always very patient with me and I could tell after my first visit, that he was determined to ensure that I ended up with the best vision possible. I congratulate both him and his staff for their polite and professional attitudes.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Ms. Lilly on Apr 21st, 2014

I started with Dr. Mahootchi back in 2005 when he performed cataract surgery on me and the results were amazing. Then I had clusters of floaters for several years that were very bothersome. Dr. Mahootchi performed a pars plana vitrecomy on me and for the first time in 4 years, I have no floaters. Every one tells me now, I can see too much!! I highly recommend Dr. Mahootchi.

Impressive !!! show details Impressive !!!
by Bonnie Thomas on Apr 14th, 2014

I can't say enough about this fine young doctor. He is smart, friendly, kind and caring. He pays attention to details. Asks questions and really listens. His staff is well trained and helpful. His facility is spotless with the latest equipment. I recently had cataract surgery with crystal implants. I am so impressed, no pain and the next day I returned for the post op check up to find I had 20/25 vision. No more glasses. Thanks so much!

Cataracts show details Cataracts
by Judy Wheelock on Apr 8th, 2014

When I first visited Dr Mahootchi I was having problems with my right eye following cataract surgery by a different Doctor. Dr. Mahootchi took me as a patient and diagnosed and solved the problems. I had cataract surgery on my left eye and had a Trulign Intra-Ocula Implant by Dr. Mahootchi and did not experience any problems what so ever. Now I have 20/20 vision and can read without glasses thanks to Dr Mahootchi. I would recommend him to anyone who needs cataract surgery

by Diane S. on Feb 10th, 2014

Everyone from the receptionist to Dr. Mahootchi were awesome. Helpful, friendly, caring. I even got a call in the evening, the day of my surgeries to make sure I was doing well. I have had the Crystalen implants in both eyes now, and only have one regret, that I didn't do it sooner. Even with the Astigmatism that I thought could never be repaired. Gone! You know it's a good thing when your doctor tells you that the improvement in your eyesight is extraordinary. He was awesome!

Cataract/Astigmatism Surgery show details Cataract/Astigmatism Surgery
by Ron C. on Feb 1st, 2014

I have worn heavy thick glasses for years due to a severe astigmatism in both eyes and then recently I was diagnosed with cataracts. Dr. Mahootchi performed the cataract removal procedure and implanted astigmatism correcting lens in each eye. The surgery provided 20/20 vision and has allowed me to function without glasses for the first time in 48 years. I found Dr Mahootchi and his staff to be very professional, punctual, extremely attentive to my needs, and worked together as a family. The surgical facility was immaculate and welcoming. Dr. Mahootchi's friendly, personable, and attentive nature provides the needed comfort in any medical situation. We are fortunate to have such expertise in our area. We continue to recommend Dr. Mahootchi for any vision need. Top notch Doctor - staff - and facilty.

by Carol R. on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. Machootchi and his team are very professional, but yet very caring. They remind me of a close knit family. I had surgery in the Same Day Surgery Center and couldn't have asked for better care. The facility is immaculate. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Machootchi and his staff for your eye care.

seemless show details seemless
by ColleenM on Oct 13th, 2013

It was easy to get an appointment, the employees are polite and the wait time is not excessively long. I has terrible floaters in both eyes, and Dr. Mahootchi use laser to disperse them. The results on the right eye was 100% and the left eye was 85%. I definitely would recommend Dr. Mahootchi.

Stellar reputation and skill show details Stellar reputation and skill
Sep 17th, 2013

He has an excellent reputation. Many of my friends see him and my eye doctor recommended that I see him for my cataracts. He is extremely knowledgeable and skillful. I will be taking my mother to his office because he also specializes in macular degeneration.

Greatful Patient show details Greatful Patient
by Greg Williams on Jul 15th, 2013

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my right eye by my regular Optometrist and was referred to Dr. Mahootchi. I really was scared. I spent a considerable amount of time doing research on my own because everyone had an opinion on whom I should go to. This was a major life decision for me and I am happy that I made the right choice. Dr. Mahootchi is a consummate Professional. The office & Surgery Center are top notch and well run. The office staff are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. I ended up having a second cataract surgery for my left eye and now, after 40 year of wearing glasses and/or contact lenses, I am glasses free. Well, except for fancy Sun Glasses! Dr. Mahootchi has restored my vision back to the days of my early youth and I am grateful for his skill, knowledge, and extreme dedication to his patients. Thanks Again Doc! You're Awesome!

Knowledgeable & caring doctor show details Knowledgeable & caring doctor
by Carol Hill on Jul 11th, 2013

I went to Dr Mahootchi 8 years ago for cataract surgery and Crystalens. I am 65 and 20/20 vision. Dr Mahootchi did my right eye first. When he did my left eye I had a blurring problem the next day and called him. It was a Saturday night. He left a restaurant in Tampa with his then Fiancée and drove to his office in Zephyrhills and met me at 8pm. He fixed the problem and confided in me that the problem stemmed from something the surgery center did not have ready for him that he had requested. He vowed to open his own center and depend only on himself and his staff. Guess what? HE DID! I would never see anyone else for my eyes. I recommend him completely. Thank you Dr. Mahootchi.

Perfect show details Perfect
by Laura Pacillo on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Mahootchi did both of my eyes for cataracts and corrected a stigmatism. Such ease on both surgery s. The staff at the office and surgery center were so professional and knowledgeable, their kindness followed the care of Dr Mahoochi from beginning of my 1st visit to the end of my care. The surgery center is owned by Dr. Mahoochi is pristine. Dr Mahoochi gets 2 thumbs up from this overwhelmed and thankful patient. Thanks again Dr. and your staff!

Patient rating MD show details Patient rating MD
by Anne McDonald on Jun 17th, 2013

I moved here Sept.2012 and I have been seeing him since then . He is an excellent physician.

Response to my email question show details Response to my email question
by Dana M on Feb 25th, 2013

I had cataract surgery and an Acry Sof Toric len implanted in my right eye. My doctor scheduled me for a Laser Capsulotomy, but I did not fully understand the procedure. After watching Doctor Ahad Mahootchi, MD YouTube video Yag Capsulotomy- for "after cataract" lens capsule clouding, I had a much clearer understanding. But I still had questions relating to my specific problem of at night when looking at oncoming headlights (and other lights) I am seeing multiple rays of light from lower left to upper right (8 o’clock to 2 o’clock) and several rays (6:30 to 12:30) passing thru the light. I decided to send Doctor Mahootchi an email for additional information. He response in one day with a 323 word response that addressed my specific questions. His response was written in language that was clear and concise. I was very impressed that a doctor over 1000 miles away would take his time to respond. I just wish I lived near the Tampa area to personal thank him and to have him evaluate my eye. Doctor Mahootchi is with The Eye Clinic of Florida.

Retired Bookkeeper show details Retired Bookkeeper
by Betty Connell on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. Mahootchi and the staff at the clinic was great to me and I am so please with the results

Nov 14th, 2012

It does take a little bit of time to get to see Dr. Mahootchi and he does keep you waiting in a room for 5-10 minutes;but, that is because he is a professional opthmologist and some patients need a little more time than others. When I wait for an appointment I know it is because Dr. Mahootchi is working hard to stay with a patient that doesn't understand something until they do. His staff is the most orginised group I have seen and this includes his surgery staff too. They even call you the same day of the procedure to see if you have any questions and see how you are feeling. I keep telling everyone I know if you need cataract surgery then go to him. He is the best and most compassionate physician I have seen in some time. My primary care doctor doesn't spend as much time with me as Dr. Mahootchi does. He seems to have a vast knowledge in his areas of expertise. I will never see another doctor for my eyes than Dr. Mahootchi again. The best thing that Dr. Mahootchi did for me was give me my vision back. One day out of the second surgery and I am reading 20/20. I know it is only going to get better, clearer and sharper. It truly is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Excellent Surgery show details Excellent Surgery
Mar 19th, 2012

I just had cataract surgery with Crystalens implants in both eyes and I would highly recommend Dr. Ahad Mahootchi and his staff. A very well run surgical eye hospital with each staff doing their job in a very friendly, but professional manner. Dr. Mahootchi completed the surgery giving me as much information as I requested. A nurse followed-up telephonically the afternoon of the surgery to answer any questions I may have had. The following day my vision was measured and I had 20/20 far vision and 2 weeks later, my near vision was 20/25 without glasses. I am thrilled!!

Dec 22nd, 2010

I had Cataract Surgery, Painless I can now see 20/20 with out glasses. Dr Mahootchi is great !! Thank you

Very good experience, show details Very good experience,
by Barbara Livingston on Jun 10th, 2010

I was treated very well every visit. Everything was explained to me by Dr. Mahootchi and staff in a very understandable manner. My overall experience was very satisfactory and I would recommend The Eye Clinic of Florida to any one requiring cataract surgery. I can see again!!!!

May 3rd, 2010

Poor Bedside Manner....NOT an Eye Dr. I would ever recommend! :(

by Nelson Ryman on Mar 18th, 2010

I have never been to a more professional doctor and staff for my eyecare needs. I would recommend Dr. Mahootchi 100% to anyone who has eye needs.

the best show details the best
by lew daigle on Jan 1st, 2010

"since the cataract surgery,i never seen this good since i was born{

by TM, Lutz on Nov 30th, 2009

My first appointment with Dr. Mahootchi was a rather dire emergency. He immediately made me feel better by simply demonstrating that he understood, he cared, and he was going to help me. Almost eleven years, and dozens of appointments later, he still demonstrates his professional competence and honest caring for all of his patients. Dr. Mahootchi is the only one I trust with my eyes and the only doctor I recommend to my family and friends.

Pasco Coiunty School Board employee show details Pasco Coiunty School Board employee
by B. McCafferty..Dade City, FL on Oct 23rd, 2009

One of the most professional doctor and staff I have ever had the privileged of being treated. I can't say enough on their professionism. Extremely thorough examination.

Jul 1st, 2009

Since the cataract surgery, I haven't seen this good since I was a kid!

Great expierence... show details Great expierence...
May 11th, 2009

Overall it is one of the best expierences I have had with a new doctor. The office was very organized, the staff was friendly and they took the time to answer all of my questions.

DPN show details DPN
by DPN on May 9th, 2009

I work as a nurse in a local hospital. When I needed to have cataract surgery, I asked other nurses and doctors who they would recommend if they had to have eye surgery. They all agreed that Dr Mahootchi at the Eye Clinic of Florida is the best. My experience with he and his staff has been very positive. I've now had cataract surgery on both eyes with Crystalens implants and the results were great! I've had previous PRK and Lasik surgeries done, but the cataract surgeries with Dr Mahootchi were by far the easiest and had the best visual results.

May 5th, 2009

Dr. Mahootchi is attentive and patient and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. His staff is always friendly and professional which makes visiting his office a comfortable experience.