A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahamed Idris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahamed Idris is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahamed Idris, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Idris graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Idris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahamed H Idris MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahamed H. Idris practice?
- Dr. Ahamed Idris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahamed Idris practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Internists.