A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahamed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahamed Raza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Raza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahamed Raza BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahamed Raza practice?
- Dr. Ahamed Raza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahamed Raza practices Anesthesiology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Hanford Anesthesiologists.