Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahamefula Onyike
Dr. Ahamefula Onyike, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Fredericksburg, VA and Washington, DC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Onyike is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington, Providence Hospital and Howard University Hospital. Dr. Onyike has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahamefula Onyike has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Ahamefula Onyike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. John Cohen
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi38
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0.10 mi10
Dr. Corey Gilbert
Washington, DC 1.01 mi14