A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahamefula Onyike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahamefula Onyike, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onyike
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onyike Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyike graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Onyike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahamefula E Onyike MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahamefula E. Onyike practice?
- Dr. Ahamefula Onyike has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahamefula Onyike practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons and Washington Surgeons.