A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahammed Hashim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahammed Hashim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashim graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Hashim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahammed R K Hashim MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahammed R. Hashim practice?
- Dr. Ahammed Hashim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahammed Hashim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Internists, Nacogdoches Critical Care Practitioners, and Nacogdoches Pulmonologists.