A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahammed Hashim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahammed Hashim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hashim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahammed Hashim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashim graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Hashim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahammed Hashim MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahammed Hashim practice?
- Dr. Ahammed Hashim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahammed Hashim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and East Hartford, CT.
See Nacogdoches Internists, Nacogdoches Critical Care Practitioners, and Nacogdoches Pulmonologists.