A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahammed Hashim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahammed Hashim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hashim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahammed Hashim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashim graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Hashim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahammed Hashim MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahammed Hashim practice?
- Dr. Ahammed Hashim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahammed Hashim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Internists, Nacogdoches Critical Care Practitioners, and Nacogdoches Pulmonologists.