A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aharon Sareli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aharon Sareli is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aharon Sareli, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sareli graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Sareli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aharon Eliezer Sareli MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aharon E. Sareli practice?
- Dr. Aharon Sareli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Aharon Sareli practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.