A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aharon Sareli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aharon Sareli is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sareli graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Sareli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aharon Eliezer Sareli MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aharon E. Sareli practice?
- Dr. Aharon Sareli has 9 office locations.
Dr. Aharon Sareli practices Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Pulmonologists and Hollywood Sleep Medicine Doctors.