A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahdi Amer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahdi Amer, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amer graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Amer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahdi A. Amer practice?
Dr. Ahdi Amer practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeview, MI and Redford, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.