A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahdi Amer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahdi Amer is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahdi Amer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amer graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Dr. Amer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahdi Ahdi Amer Amer MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ahdi A. Amer practice?
- Dr. Ahdi Amer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahdi Amer practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Lakeview, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.