A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahila Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahila Subramanian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahila Subramanian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahila Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Ahila Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahila Subramanian practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Cleveland Allergists and Cleveland Internists.