A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahlam Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahlam Khalil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahlam Khalil, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Khalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahlam Nazmi Khalil FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahlam N. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Ahlam Khalil has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahlam Khalil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.