Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Abdulkarim
Dr. Ahmad Abdulkarim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Gastroenterology. Dr. Abdulkarim is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Mercy Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Abdulkarim has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Ahmad Abdulkarim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Eric Meininger
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi18
Dr. Christopher Carter
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi14
Dr. Christopher Shepela
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi17