A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Abu-Halimah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Abu-Halimah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu-Halimah graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abu-Halimah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Jaber Abu-Halimah MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad J. Abu-Halimah practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Abu-Halimah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Abu-Halimah practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, KY and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.