A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Aburashed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Aburashed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aburashed
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aburashed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Aburashed, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aburashed graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Aburashed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Hassan Aburashed MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad H. Aburashed practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Aburashed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Aburashed practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Gastroenterologists, and Southfield Emergency Physicians.