A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Aburashed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Aburashed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Aburashed, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aburashed graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Aburashed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Hassan Aburashed MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad H. Aburashed practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Aburashed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Aburashed practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Gastroenterologists, and Southfield Emergency Physicians.