A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Ahmad is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Ahmad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ahmad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Bedair Ahmad MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad B. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Ahmad practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.