A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Ahmad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Ahmad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ahmad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmad B. Ahmad practice?
Dr. Ahmad Ahmad practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.