Dr. Ahmad Ahmadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Ahmadi?

Posted on July 21st, 2017

It was the best investment into myself that I could ever had made I am thankful that I found a doctor who is caring and knowledgeable at the same time. I have recommended Dr Ahmadi to several people and will continue to do so. I love this office the staff has been great and profession even if you don't want to hear it. I love when a doctor can be just honest regardless of the money he can make.

More confident

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Staff was friendly and professional. Results were great and would recommend Dr. Ahmadi to friends and family. I feel so much better in my clothes after having my procedure and more confident all together .

Posted on December 13th, 2016

When I first reviewed your background I was impressed and at that moment I made my decision. I prayed and I knew that you would be the surgeon for my procedure. I'm happy about my results but also what's to come. This experience was a part of my "healthy makeover". I've always been active and experienced a critical area in my life and despite my hard work I was not able to return to my previous happy weight/figure. Since I've had the procedure and as I walked through the airport today I received many compliments and I can honestly say my confidence is back! I know the best is yet to come I would tell other patients to make sure they do everything as ordered. Continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have already referred friends.

Finally ready for summer!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I'm so excited to be able to finally chase after my kids without feeling heavy and sluggish. I am so proud of my new abdomen that I'm looking forward to bathing suit shopping next year. Thank you so much for helping me get my confidence back. Dr Ahmadi is the BEST!

AMAING

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I was unhappy with the way my abdomen area looked after my pregnancies so I came to Avante Plastic Surgery for an evaluation of my situation. I went through with the Lipotuck and it was well worth it! I love my new shape and the fact that I am getting so many compliments. Dr Ahmadi and his staff are great!!

Loving my new me

Posted on August 1st, 2016

My experience with Dr Ahmadi and the office was great. I was very nervous about having surgery but Dr. Ahmadi put me at ease. I am very pleased with the results and would suggest that anyone looking to improve their appearance use Dr Ahmadi!

VERY HAPPY

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience. Staff is amazing. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr Ahmadi was professional and had great bedside manner. I enjoyed coming to all my office visits! I'm extremely happy with my results and would recommend this to all of my friends. Thank for my new body!

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I had Lapband sugery in 2008 and went from a size 26 283 lbs to a size 12 183 lbs. With the 100 lb weight loss I was left with sagging skin. I came in to consult with Dr Ahmadi after seeing him on TV and he hand his staff were awesome. He is very patient and caring. Once I had my surgery I was blown away by the results. My family love my new body and he cannot keep his hands off of me. You took me from flab to fab and I love you for it.

Life without a muffin top

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I love the results! I feel so much more confident which is what I needed in my life. The life without a muffin is great and be able to button jeans. The staff is awesome and Dr. Ahmadi is a true artist at what he does. Thank you so much.

big results

Posted on September 20th, 2015

The doctor really took great care of me. Especially sine he was to do another procedure along with my Lipotuck and took a big hernia out of my stomach He has been an angel to me and my life and his staff took great care. I have big results so far and expect to have more in a year from now. I'm so happy and my husband is too He really likes the new me, the one I used be when we got married 25 years ago.

A gift

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I brought Dr. Ahmadi flowers to let him know how grateful and beautiful I feel and look. To anyone considering this procedure, it is a gift to yourself that you should wrap and enjoy

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I had a c-section and I never knew that I would have excess skin overlapping. I finally had a chance to have the surgery and I am able to see the actual results. I can see every curve and I feel confiden t