Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  No.  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2014

You have to read this before making the decision to become his patient. I am not someone who goes online trying to destroy anyone's name. This is vital information that I hope help others make an informed decision. This is also not a rage review. I have waited over a month before writing a review, just so it would be level-headed. Horrible doctor. I unfortunately found myself in the same hospital room with him when he gave up on my uncle. He has 0% bedside manner and acted as if he was a robot programmed to only speak negatively and said things he had no business saying. Doctors are supposed to stay neutral...not speak as if their opinion is the only way and gave off a huge sense of judgement towards my family. The following day he sent one of his colleagues in to tell my uncle his scan results because he was too much of a coward to do it himself, to never talk with my uncle again after over a year of treating him (draining him, destroying him, giving false hope an entire year, for more money in his pocket. He went out of his way making my uncle believe he would beat his cancer and that the tumors were shrinking). Then he just threw him away with no compassion at all. GET THIS, he did not even sit down with him to go over the scan with him. It was a very important scan. His nurse came into the hospital room, said there was nothing more they could do, gave a span of life expectancy and that was that. His hospice doctor was the only one to take the time to explain what the results were and he was shocked at the way Al-Hajj had his medications set up. They also tested his blood and it was very thick because Al-Hajj told him to only take the blood thinner by shot, not by mouth anymore. Turns out he should have been taking both the entire time. He was stuck in the hospice unit for 72 more hours to watch his blood before he could go home, in efforts to get it back to where it should be. He definitely showed signs of patient neglect. I can imagine he has done many others the same way. Very, very unprofessional in every way and would not recommend him, even as a last resort. Travel out of town before resorting to this form of patient care.

|  Worst doctor ever  |  show details
by Me alive on Jul 15th, 2014

Had this dr for almost a year during chemo. He almost ended me with treatments. He does not listen to his patients. He does what he wants. While in the hospital being treated for chemo damage I had scans and he sent his nurse in to tell me I had no hope and placed me in hospice. He did not have the compassion to come see me or tell me himself. He just washed his hands of me as if I were trash on his hands! I truly hope this helps others so they will not be treated this way.

|  Total Disappointment  |  show details
by anomymous on Mar 31st, 2013

It's 2013 and I completely agree with the person who reviewed Dr. Al Hajj, MD. in 2011. I was with him on two appointments and also found him to have a "I play God"complex. He showed no concern and would not answer any important questions for me. I can't tell you how disappointed I was in him. I wish I had read reviews on him before I wasted my time.

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

I have never met such a cold doctor in my 48 years of living. He plays God and after 1 visit, he said no treatment available and refused to answer questions.