A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Al-Jerdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Al-Jerdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jerdi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Al-Jerdi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Al-Jerdi DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Al-Jerdi practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Al-Jerdi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Al-Jerdi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Flat Rock, MI.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.