A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Shash
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Shash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Shash graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Shash has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Yasser Al-Shash MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Y. Al-Shash practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash practices Allergy & Immunology near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Allergists.