A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Shash
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Shash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Shash graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Al-Shash has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Yasser Al-Shash MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Y. Al-Shash practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash practices Allergy & Immunology near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Allergists.